North Carolina Families United staff and field employees/contractors work hard to bring youth and family voice to the forefront in all service areas. We educate others through our lived experiences and nurture growth in all aspects of our relationships with state leaders and community stakeholders.
Interim Executive Director: Corinthia Harper
Associate Director: Dr. Angela Thorpe-Moss, Ph.D.email@example.com
- Youth Transition Director: Lacy Flintall – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandhills Center & Community:
- Adrian Standish, NCFU Family Advocate for Lee and Harnett Counties
- Shirlyn Smith, NCFU Family Advocate for Moore and Hoke Counties
- Suzanne Maness, NCFU Family Advocate for Anson and Richmond Counties
- Brenda Goss, NCFU Family Advocate for Randolph and Montgomery Counties
- LaMonica Mitchell, NCFU Family Advocate for Guilford County
- Trillium Health & Community
- Thomas Leigh, NCFU Family Navigator for Eastern NC
This website is made possible from support of the North Carolina Community Mental Health Block grant funding/SAMHSA.