North Carolina Families United staff and field employees/contractors work hard to bring youth and family voice to the forefront in all service areas. We educate others through our lived experiences and nurture growth in all aspects of our relationships with state leaders and community stakeholders.
Interim Executive Director Janeen Gingrich
- Associate Director Stacy Justiss
- Business Manager Debbie Kanzig
- Business Office Support Liz Handel
- Executive Administration Assistant/Data Collection Renee Cordero
- Youth Transition Director Lacy Flintall
- Youth Transition Director [Healthy Transitions Initiative] Rachael Landau
- Youth Transition Director (Healthy Transitions Initiative) Whitney Rosenblatt
- Youth Coordinator Kyle Reece
System of Care Implementation Specialist:
- Frederick Douglas, CPSP
Family Partner Coordinators:
- Chandrika Brown, CPSP serving Alamance, Caswell, Person, Chatham, Orange
- Sonia Hopkins serving Bladen, Robeson, Scotland, Green, Lenoir, Wayne, Sampson, Duplin, Edgecombe, and Wilson Counties.
- Barbara Young, CPSP Alamance County
- Sandhills Center & Community:
- Adrian Standish, NCFU Family Advocate for Lee and Harnett Counties
- Shirlyn Smith, NCFU Family Advocate for Moore and Hoke Counties
- Suzanne Maness, NCFU Family Advocate for Anson and Richmond Counties
- Brenda Goss, NCFU Family Advocate for Randolph and Montgomery Counties
- LaMonica Mitchell, NCFU Family Advocate for Guilford County
This website is made possible from support of the North Carolina Community Mental Health Block grant funding/SAMHSA.